As the celebrations of Pride Month unfold, Bryq is delighted to present the latest edition of the Pride Guide, available for download.
Creating the Pride Guide was a pivotal step for Bryq, underlining the essential nature of Pride in fostering a world free of discrimination and upholding equal rights for all. At the core of Bryq's ethos is the commitment to eradicate bias in the workforce—a mission that is tirelessly pursued, not just in June, but throughout the year.
This year marks a momentous occasion as we commemorate over 50 years of Pride. It is a time to honor our LGBTQ+ friends and colleagues, remember those who have valiantly fought for equal rights, and contemplate the ongoing efforts required to support the LGBTQ+ community.
To access the comprehensive Pride Guide eWorkbook, featuring questionnaires, scorecards, checklists, LGBTQ+ literature, and more, please click the download button below.
From the Bryq Team, we extend our wishes for a safe and joyous Pride Month.
This eWorkbook includes LGBTQ+-related reading as well as hands-on activities including:
● An LGBTQ+ Umbrella Glossary of Terms
● An LGBTQ+ Hiring Checklist & Inclusivity Scorecard
● A Mini-Guide to Using Pronouns
● An Allyship Questionnaire
● Workforce-related LGBTQ+ Facts & Statistics
● Reading material about creating an inclusive workplace and encouraging authenticity at work