Redefine your hiring process
Features designed for the insights you need to hire right
Predefined Job profiles
What does it take to be a good software developer, product manager,
customer support agent or accountant? You no longer need to guess which assessment makes sense and what results you are looking for.
We mapped over 700 roles to detailed profiles, both in terms of:
- cognitive skills – which skills are more important for each role?
- personality traits – which characteristics are most important for people to be successful in the role
- Note that profiles only include a subset of the 16 personality traits, because not all traits are relevant for a role; this leaves several degrees of freedom (traits that are measured but don’t influence the match score) allowing for a more Diverse workforce.
We know that one size doesn’t fit all – your company is unique because of its unique culture. So we allow you to easily modify the built-in profiles to include the dimensions that make you unique.
Not sure what it is that makes your company unique? You can now assess high-performing teams, determine their important characteristics, and define job profiles customized to your needs.
For example, for an accountant at a multinational where the roles are very defined you will probably be looking for traits such as rule consciousness whereas for the same role at a startup you need to assess if someone is open to change and flexible as things tend to change very quickly.
Ranking based on fit for a Blind Recruitment process
Hiring for D&I requires the elimination of bias – and it begins with resume screening.
- Stop screening resumes and trying to decipher what makes someone a good potential candidate and get additional insight. Used as a top of funnel assessment, Bryq provides a blind and equitable screening process.
- Ranking is based on cognitive and personality match, the strongest predictor of future job performance
- Identify hidden talent that might slip through the traditional resume screening process.
Results you can understand
No more long reports that require special training to understand. Bryq breaks down the assessment results so that you can understand all aspects of a candidate’s fit for the role and act on them.
- Get a quick summary overview of candidate aggregate scores
- On the cognitive side, the score for each area (numerical, verbal, logical and attention to details) is provided, along with the average score of the specific candidate pool.
On the personality side, the overall score is broken down in 4 major areas – Teamwork, Work style, Social skills and Personality with a match score for each area.
Conduct structured interviews with tailored guides
Structured interviews are at the core of a bias-free process.
- Detailed interview guides are generated based on the candidate’s match for the role.
- Conduct structured interviews from one stage to the next.
- Make decisions based on objective insight into a candidate’s fit for the position and your company.
Side-by-side candidate comparison
View candidate results side-by-side and identify the cognitive skills and personality traits that are most important for the role and your company.
When you are considering candidates who score similarly, this feature will help you understand where they are different, so that you can make the best hiring decision for your organization.
Candidate rescoring/ Assess candidates for different roles
How many times have you seen candidates go through the hiring stages for one position and later thought that they could have been a good fit for another role? Most of these opportunities are missed because there is no clear way to validate the hunch and follow up on it. Bryq allows candidate rescoring so that you can easily and quickly see how a candidate fits another role.
Online tests, while convenient, are susceptible to cheating. To increase your confidence in the test results, Bryq requests (but does not require) access to the candidate’s webcam during the assessment, capturing short video clips at irregular intervals.
Integrates with your favorite ATS
We want to disrupt your hiring process but not your workflow. This is why we integrate with popular Applicant Tracking Systems allowing you to seamlessly assess candidates right out of your current system.
And for our enterprise customers, we provide custom integrations with their existing in-house systems.
Implementation and Onboarding
We want to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all our customers.
All of our customers have access to our knowledge base that includes extensive content in setting up, using and understanding Bryq.
Our customer support team will support you along the way to make the Bryq experience as easy as possible for you! Feel free to reach out to us in our app or to email@example.com
For our larger customers, we provide a tailored onboarding process that can get most customers up and running within less than one day!
- Two 1 – hour sessions of training with our customer success team. We want to ensure you are utilizing Bryq to its fullest potential in your hiring process and we are here to answer any questions you may have. In our training we will support you with:
- Setting up an assessment based on your job and company requirements
- Candidate results report
- Showcase our cool features like our interview guide and candidate comparison
- Q&A session
- Create customized profiles based on your job descriptions
- Email and phone support
We also offer additional paid services, tailored to your unique needs, such as:
- Employee benchmarking reports
- Customized reporting based on needs