A science-backed, innovative software - designed with you in mind
Bryq was created to make your hiring journey as simple and efficient as possible, giving you guidance each step of the way.
Predefined Job Profiles
What does it take to be a good software developer, product manager,
or accountant? At Bryq, we take all the guesswork out of creating a job profile for your open roles.
We’ve matched 700+ roles to detailed job profiles, both in terms of:
- cognitive skills – skills that are necessary for a candidate to excel in the role, including attention to detail, logical reasoning, numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning.
- personality traits – characteristics that are most important for people to be successful in the role, including teamwork, work style, and social skills.
- Note: profiles only include a subset of the 16 personality traits, because not all traits are relevant for a role; this leaves several degrees of freedom (traits that are measured but don’t influence the match score) allowing for a more Diverse workforce.
AI-Powered Profile Predictor
Do you have your job description handy, but don’t know how to transfer that information into a Job Profile on Bryq? We’ve created our AI-Powered Profile Predictor. Simply enter in your JD, and click Predict Profile.
Our software will automatically choose the traits and characteristics that are most important to your role, all from what was included in your description.
We know that one size doesn’t fit all – your company is unique because of its unique culture. So we allow you to easily modify the built-in profiles to include the dimensions that make your company special.
Not sure what it is that makes your company different than others? You can now assess high-performing teams, determine their important characteristics, and define job profiles customized to your needs.
For example, for an accountant at a multinational corporation – where the roles are very defined – you will probably be looking for traits such as rule consciousness. For the same role at a startup, you might need to assess if someone is open to change and flexible – as things tend to change very quickly.
To make our assessments even more personalized to your hiring needs, Bryq has created Indicators. With our platform, you can add these Indicators to your assessments to better gauge how well a candidate will fit in these respective areas. The available Indicators include:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Problem Solving / Complex Thinking
- OCEAN (Big 5)
- Remote Working Capabilities
- Emotional Intelligence
- Learning Agility
- Custom Indicators for your unique requirement, such as Culture Add
Each indicator will make your assessment even more tailored to your criteria for each position. Hiring for a role that revolves around working with customers face-to-face? Include the Sales and Customer Service Indicator on your assessment to see if your candidate is the best fit.
Hiring for Diversity & Inclusion requires the elimination of bias – and it begins with resume screening.
- Screening resumes is a tedious process that may not result in the right results. With Bryq’s blind screening system, gain additional insight into who will excel in your role the most. Used as a top of funnel assessment, Bryq provides a blind and equitable screening process.
- Ranking is based on cognitive and personality match, the strongest predictor of future job performance.
- Identify hidden talent that might slip through the traditional resume screening process.
User-friendly candidate reports
Tired of long reports that require special training to understand?
Bryq breaks down the assessment results in detail, so you can better understand
a candidate’s fit for the role and take your next step.
Get a quick summary overview of candidate aggregate scores – including overall score in relation to the role.
On the cognitive side, the score for each area (numerical, verbal, logical and attention to details) is provided, along with the average score of the specific candidate pool.
On the personality side, the overall score is broken down in 4 major areas – Teamwork, Work style, Social skills and Personality with a match score for each area.
Conduct structured interviews with tailored guides
Structured interviews are an extremely important aspect of a consistently bias-free process.
- Detailed, customized interview guides are generated for each candidate, based on the candidate’s strengths and weaknesses in relation to the role.
- Conduct more structured interviews from one stage to the next.
- Make decisions based on objective insight into a candidate’s fit for the position and your company.
Side-by-side candidate comparison
View candidate results side-by-side and identify the cognitive skills and personality traits that are most important for the role and your company.
When you are considering candidates who score similarly, this feature will help you understand where they are different, so that you can make the best hiring decision for your organization.
Compare up to three candidates at a time.
Candidate Rescoring / Assess candidates for different roles
How many times have you seen candidates go through the hiring process for one position and later thought that they could have been a good fit for another role?
Most of these opportunities are missed because there is no clear way to validate this hunch and follow up on it. Bryq allows candidate rescoring so that you can easily and quickly see how a candidate fits another role.
Online tests, while convenient, are susceptible to cheating. To increase your confidence in the test results, Bryq requests (but does not require) access to the candidate’s webcam during the assessment, capturing short video clips at irregular intervals.
Integrates with your favorite ATS
We want to disrupt your hiring process but not your workflow.
This is why we integrate with popular Applicant Tracking Systems allowing you to seamlessly assess candidates right out of your current system.
And for our enterprise customers, we provide custom integrations with their existing in-house systems.
Implementation and Onboarding
We want to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all our customers.
All of our customers have access to our knowledge base that includes extensive content in setting up, using and understanding Bryq.
Our customer support team will support you along the way to make the Bryq experience as easy as possible for you! Feel free to reach out to us in our app or to firstname.lastname@example.org
For our enterprise customers, we provide a tailored onboarding process that can get most customers up and running within less than one day!
- Two 1 – hour sessions of training with our customer success team.
We want to ensure you are utilizing Bryq to its fullest potential in your hiring process and we are here to answer any questions you may have. In our training we will support you with:
- Setting up an assessment based on your job and company requirements
- Candidate results report
- Showcase our cool features like our interview guide and candidate comparison
- Q&A session
- Create customized profiles based on your job descriptions
- Email and phone support
We also offer additional paid services, tailored to your unique needs, such as:
- Employee benchmarking reports
- Customized Indicators tailored to your needs, such as Culture
- Customized reporting based on needs